About Our Unique Backings:
Class A Matting’s Performance Plus Non-Skid Backing is made from a propriety blend of natural renewable rubber, enhanced polymers, and polypropylene fleece fabric. It is 100% recyclable and 40% Green by Weight, and provides the safest placement stable positioning in the industry.
HydroShield is a combination of our Performance Plus non skid and a Hybrid Resilient layer to produce a product that offers a water proof barrier along with placement stability allowing the control found with a permanent installation but without degradation to your existing floor. It allows for easy repositioning by qualified personnel. See installation instructions for assistance in repositioning mats.
High Performance Characteristics:
HYDROSHIELD HYBRID RESILIENT (MOISTURE BARRIER)
Interior and exterior environments where functional matting is mandatory benefit from mats manufactured with HydroShield.
HYDROSHIELD HYBRID RESILIENT FREE FLOW
Class A Matting’s HydroShield Free Flow (FF) is the same technology as the original HydroShield, but has built in free flow tubes intermittently throughout the mat. This product is designed for exterior use and will allow water to pass through the mat and out the bottom and edges. It is designed for areas where large amounts of water need to be displaced away from the matting surface.
Class A products are :
NFSI Certified -Hight Traction Non-Skid
CRI Green Label Plus
Closed loop Cradle To Cradle
Made In The USA
Class A Matting has the longest warranty available for custom matting. Our mats outperform the competition by years. Most of our mat backings are 100 % waterproof and will not allow liquids to penetrate through to the surface they cover and protect. We have the only SCS certified LEED Gold/Platinum matting available for green conscious facilities. Our mats are 100% recyclable.
NFSI Certified High Traction Non-Skid
Incorporate Class A Commercial Matting into your facility’s maintenance strategy to help promote a clean and safe environment. A proper matting entryway system is an important component of every facility. Not only is it your first line of defense to protect your floors and customers it is your facilities opening statement. Consider that:
– In 2011, ground-level falls attributed to 15% of all injuries. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
– It is estimated that 90% of building maintenance cost is labor. (Cleaning Management)
– The estimated cost of removing a single pound of dirt from a modern building can exceed $600. (International Sanitary Supply Association)
– A dollar spent keeping soil out of a building will save 10 dollars in removing the soil once it’s inside. (Cleaning & Maintenance Management)
– 39% of all custodial time is devoted to floor care maintenance. (National Executive Housekeepers Association)
– Proper matting alone can save approximately 200 labor hours per year. (Mr. Don Aslett, America’s #1 Cleaning Expert)
– “We estimate that only about 10% of the dirt is removed from mats with a vacuum cleaner” (Georgia State University)